- TV Simulator – Regulation 453/2014 classifies to 9405.40.39.
- Audio – frequency amplifier & loudspeaker – Regulation 454/2014 repeals Regulation 1066/2010 which classifies this item to 8518.40.80 as this goes against an HS Committee decision on identical product classifying it to 8518.22.
- Floor standing water coolers – Regulation 455/2104 classifies the cold water dispenser to 8418.69.00 and the hot & cold water dispenser to 8516.10.11.
- Radio controller socket set – Regulation 456/2014 classifies to 8536.50.80.
- Active HDMI splitter and HDMI switch – Regulation 457/2014 classifies to 8543.70.90. passive HDMI switches are classified by this Regulation to 8536.50.80.
- Video cameras – Regulation 458/2014 classifies to 8525.80.91 (if files cannot be transferred to it from a computer via a USB) or 8525.80.99 if the files can be so transferred.
- Digital picture photo frame – Regulation 459/2014 classifies to 8528.59.70.
- Flame detector (component of fire alarm system) – Regulation 550/2014 classifies to 8536.50.19.
The UK version of the tariff can be accessed here.