As customs consultants we can help you reduce your landed costs and recover over payments of duty with our effective customs planning. We have developed streamlined processes for quickly gaining a deep understanding of your business from a customs duty perspective by mapping how it works and comparing this against your obligations, ensuring your customs planning & customs valuations are both effective and accurate.
As customs consultants, we can provide you with a clear insight into the risks and opportunities that your business faces and a blueprint for minimising those risks and maximising the opportunities available.
Speed is important because you can only go back three years to recover overpayments. Also, you never know when the tax authorities will select you for audit and there are real advantages to voluntarily declaring errors and fixing compliance problems.
Solutions Tailored to Your Needs
Our customs consultants can help you establish the level of support you need to realise any customs savings, customs reclaims or robust customs compliance programs based on your own in-house resources, budgets and time deadlines. We can provide a programme of assistance to suit you, which include:
- Ad hoc technical support;
- Providing you with a project plan;
- Reviewing your work prior to submission to the tax authorities;
- Turn-key implementation;
- Ongoing management of customs duty planning acting as your customs team;
- Customs Evaluations;
- Our customs consultants will provide you with a proposal for any work setting out the clear deliverables, scope, our activities, milestones, timeframes and costs. Our fees are structured to suit what is best for you. We offer time-based fees, fixed fees, success-based fees or a combination of different fee structures.
Our project management tools prove very effect for customs planning ensuring that you are kept informed of progress made with the project and any risks that arise. Our personal approach ensures you can talk to the project leader at any time.
We also seek wherever possible to provide proper disclosure of any planning to the relevant authorities up front. This helps ensure that any planning we put in place will stand the test of time.
Contact our customs consultants today to discuss how we can help your business.